Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hufflepuff Knit along and Duel Status

I have signed on to knit the Dream Swatch Head Wrap and while it isn't onthe needles yet I do have the yarn picked out. I have a hank of Schaefer Yarn's Laurel in the Empress Wu Zhao colorway that is just beautiful. I have been knitting like crazy lately between UFOs that I am tring to complete and Duel Club knitting! I thought for sure that I was a gonner whe I found out the I would be dueling with Cassandra Grubbly Plank this time. We both finished our hats on the same day but she beat me to the owlry. Maybe her owl will get lost on its way here....
Oh well, I was surprised to have made it to round three.

1 comment:

CentyB said...

I love that colorway - I have a hank of Susan waiting for the right project.

Sorry to hear of your defeat in Duelling - you did very well!!

My New Wand


Wood type: holly
Length: 11 inches
Core: Unicorn Hair

get your own wand!