Saturday, January 19, 2008

The First Week at Hogwarts

This has been such an exciting week! I feel so overwhelmed. Being muggleborn means that everything is strange and new here. My pre-classes shopping trip rewarded me with the most fabulous wand! I am still looking for just the right broomstick, one can't be too picky!
The beginning of term feast was the best thing ever! Pasties and puddings and treacle, oh my! I was a nervous wreck about the sorting ceremony, watching all the others try on that hat and to see how everyone cheered at the outcome... What a relief to be chosen for Gryffindor! Though to be honest, all the houses are full of fabulous people! I am meeting so many new friends, and the knitting group I have joined is bound to bring even more friends to the circle.
The year looks so promising I don't know what I was worried about!

1 comment:

Patonga Wigworthy said...

Good to see that you made it here alright, Cressida. I did some supersecret shopping for a certain someone this weekend. I can't wait until I can send it your way.

My New Wand


Wood type: holly
Length: 11 inches
Core: Unicorn Hair

get your own wand!